Return & Exchange
How do I return a purchased item?
What is the procedure to return a product to MIORAH ?
In order to initiate a return, follow the certain points as below:-
- We have 7 days return policy after the date of product delivered to customer
- Return or Replacement request are subjected to verify and checks to determine the legitimacy of Return/Replacement request by the respective customer and refund shall be refused in some cases like below :-
- Any product that has been used or washed or soiled or is returned without non-tampered quality check warranty seal (wherever applicable). Also if product found damaged while in your possession & if product not found in its original condition.
- If product return without its original tag, without a valid or readable serial including but not limited to products with missing, damage altered, tampered or otherwise unreadable serial number and other accessories with retail box including all items or order.
- If products found different from what was shipped to you & product sold as combo sets can’t be replaced & returned individually.
Replacement is further subject to availability of the product (Size, color etc.) and is limited to one request. In certain cases where respective we are unable to process a replacement request for any reason, a refund will be process.
Customer can ask us for Reverse pickup from his door, we will raise the request to our concern courier companies to do the same. However, the return courier charges will be applicable on customer.
Please include the original contents, certificates and any additional material sent with the shipment and ensure that the packet is properly sealed.
Guidelines to accept shipments?
Before accepting shipment of any product, Please ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered.
In case the package is damaged or tampered; you are requested to refuse to accept delivery. We will assure you refund upon such refused delivery, provided the order is prepaid.
Order Cancellation by Customer
Miorah shall deliver product you have purchased within the promised delivery timeline, however, if you have ordered a product by mistake, you may cancel the order by logging in your Miorah Account before dispatch of the product.
If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Service representative at +91 8888288892 and inform them of the same.
If it is Prepaid Order, the amount will be refunded to you within 4-5 days provided that order has not been shipped or within 4-5 days form the receipt of product, in case the product has already been shipped.
Order Cancellation by MIORAH
Under some rare situations, Miorah can also raise an order cancellation request when Product is out of stock, Product is not worth shipping, Restrictions on the number of products you can order, as per terms & conditions of any Offer/Discount, Incorrect pricing or description of the product, Incorrect or Incomplete Buyer's Address, Non-serviceability at the Buyer’s address by our courier partners.
If it is Prepaid Order, the amount will be refunded to you in accordance with our Refund Policy. We will notify you through messages on your Email/WhatsApp/Text when an order is cancelled due to any of the above reason.
Any other reason, which is beyond the control of the product Seller.
Refund payment policy?
Customer must submit the valid documents to approve the Refund.
On the basis of provided documents, we will examine & once it Approved by our logistic team; we will initiate the Refund process within next 7 working days in customer given Bank details or UPI like Paytm, Gpay, PhonePay, etc., As per customer convenience.
If customer wants to return the order just giving any reason as follow- Color is not like having seen on website, Ordered by mistake, Received different size of product, etc. which doesn’t relate any genuine reason of return then we will deduct shipping charges and refund rest amount of ordered value. Incase customer asked us for reverse pick up then the same charges will also deduct into the refundable amount while giving complete description of denying claim request.