Terms & Conditions
Our TAN no. - JPRJ09144C CONTRACT OF SALE
The contract between you and us
The contract between you and us. We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. This is not an Order Acceptance from Miorah. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the clause 'Right for you to cancel your contract' below. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
Pricing, Delivery and Discount Codes
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website.
- All of our prices options are in available. Only for wholesale orders you will be billed in US $ at internationally and domestic in Indian Rupees and if you purchase from outside the INDIA, currency fluctuations and credit & Debit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed on your card.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
- Promotional discount codes: We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes (either directly or via third parties) which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- Please note that prices in all printed publications are correct at the time of publication and we reserve the right to amend these without prior notification.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the services provided by Miorah. Our services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law, i.e. e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our services. Miorah advises its users that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the related laws. Miorah is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behaviour during use of the website. Miorah may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time. The service is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members of the website.
AMENDMENT TO USER(S) AGREEMENT
Miorah may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
"Miorah", the related icons, and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Miorah in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
All content on this web site is the copyright of Miorah except the third party content and link to third party website on our website. Miorah respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our user(s) to do the same. We believes that user(s) agree that they will not copy, download & reproduce any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the web site (the "Miorah content") for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing, mass mailing (via email, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business competing with MIORAH, or otherwise commercially exploiting the MIORAH content. Systematic retrieval of MIORAH content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from MIORAH is prohibited. In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of MIORAH services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. MIORAH reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the MIORAH service, or if MIORAH believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of MIORAH, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in MIORAH sole discretion, with or without cause.
- Cancellation Policy
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
- Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by MIORAH and accept MIORAH decision regarding the cancellation.
- Credit Card Details
User(s) agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by them for availing of services on MIORAH will be correct and accurate and they shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by them, i.e. in a credit card transaction, they must use their own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to MIORAH. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by MIORAH with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. MIORAH will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
- Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to MIORAH on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain MIORAH property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to MIORAH of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, MIORAH owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. MIORAH will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. MIORAH is and shall be under no obligation
(1) to maintain any Comments in confidence;
(2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or
(3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". MIORAH does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant MIORAH the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify MIORAH and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. MIORAH and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
All notices or demands to or upon web site shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to MIORAH in the following manner to the MIORAH All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User(s) to web site, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and when web site is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon web site's posting such notice on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without charge.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
MIORAH PRODUCTS POLICY
MIORAH Products are high quality hand curated products with fine craftsmanship. All products with ‘MIORAH’ seal have extended guarantee for 6 months per below terms & conditions. If a product violates any of the below conditions, MIORAH will exchange your products with a new product in similar design or will refund your money.
- Weight Guarantee: All precious Jewellery has an actual weight displayed on the product page. If the weight of the product varies from tolerance value, we will exchange your product or refund your money.
- Purity Guarantee: Purity of precious metal is given on the product page. For instance 999 Brass, 925 silver have guaranteed minimum 92.5% silver purity & same for the 22 carat gold.
- Genuine Gemstone: All the gemstone used in MIORAH are genuine.
- Gemstone Weight Guarantee: All gemstones has an actual weight displayed on the product page. If the weight of the stone varies from tolerance value, we will exchange your product or refund your money.
- Genuine Diamonds: All diamonds used in MIORAH are genuine. We can provide genuineness certificates at extra cost. Please call us for further details.
- Extended warranty of 6 months on the surface polish and plating of precious metal items.
- Extended warranty of 6 months on the setting of the gemstone. * Tolerance value: For silver items, where the metal weight is less than 50 grams +- 10% tolerance and items over 50 grams +- 5% tolerance will be acceptable.